How can we get smarter about taxes?
Should I start my own business?
Do we have a big enough college fund?
Where can I find answers about money from someone I trust?
What do the tax changes mean for me?
A CPA spends years preparing for moments just like these.
In the midst of our hectic lives, we all face moments when bigger financial and tax questions arise. At times like these, the right advice is essential.
A Certified Public Accountant is uniquely qualified to help you deal with a wide range of personal and business finance issues. In fact, CPAs bring an unmatched level of knowledge, experience and education to the process of tax planning and managing your money.
- Graduated from college, often with 150 semester hours and a Master’s in Finance or Accounting
- Passed the demanding CPA exam
- Licensed by a state to practice
- Dedicated to CPA ethical standards
- Committed to 120 hours of continuing professional education every three years
- Full representation rights before the IRS
So it’s no surprise CPAs have ranked among the most valued and respected professionals for more than 125 years.
Start getting answers to your financial questions. For objective tax and financial advice focused on your individual needs, ask a CPA.