Tax Season Preparedness
Resources from the American Institute of CPAs
March 13, 2012
- Tax Handout - AICPA Resources.docx
- AICPATax SeasonPreparedness2012.potx
- 360 Degrees of Taxes - 360 Degrees of Taxes seeks to teach consumers that tax planning is most effective when integrated with a taxpayer’s overall financial plans, and that financial and tax planning should happen all year long rather than just at tax time.
- 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy - 360 Degrees of Financial literacy is the volunteer effort of the CPA profession to help Americans understand their personal finances and develop money management skills.
- Tax Section - Learn about the AICPA’s advocacy work for sound tax policy and effective tax administration.
AICPA Staff Contacts
Diana Deem, Senior Manager-Congressional & Political Affairs
P: 202-434-9276, E: email@example.com
Melissa Labant, Director-Taxation
P: 202-434-9234; E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Melora Heavey, Senior Manager-Communications
P: 212-596-6037; E: email@example.com